Let Us Help You Create Your Dream Wedding Cake
While our recipes are steeped in tradition, our award-winning cake decorators create exquisite wedding cakes customized to each couple’s unique vision. We pride ourselves on our ability to transform your dreams into reality.
Find Your Perfect Wedding Cake Flavor, Filling & Frosting Combination
- Marble (Cupcakes not available)
- Red Velvet
Already have your cake flavor selected? Now you’re ready to compliment your cake with one of our many luscious fillings!
- Almond Buttercream
- Salted-Caramel Buttercream
- White Chocolate Buttercream
- Chocolate Mousse
- Dulce De Leche
- Cream Cheese Icing
- White Buttercream
- Chocolate Buttercream
*Gourmet Flavor pricing differs from standard flavor pricing.
Check This One off Your To-Do List, Schedule a Complimentary Wedding Cake Tasting Today!
Complement the Main Attraction with a Specially-Designed Groom’s Cake
Fifth Ave Cakes’ Top 10 Reasons to Get a Groom’s Cake
1. It’s a fun and unique way to show what makes your guy one-of-a-kind!
2. What better way to a man’s heart than through his stomach?
3. Your friends and family should know that you met on a ski slope in Aspen—a possible design for the groom’s cake!
4. Remember the armadillo cake from Steel Magnolia’s? Exactly!
5. Your groom will love such a yummy gift.
6. What else are you going to have for dessert at the rehearsal dinner?
7. It’s a good conversation piece, especially after you’ve run out of things to say to your fourth cousin twice removed or your drunk Uncle Doug.
8. It’s a memorable photo opportunity!
9. It’s a way to show your creativity!
10. After swearing off carbs for six months, why not have your cake and his cake too?
Find Answers to Your Wedding Cake Questions in Our FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
The sooner the better! As soon as you have a date and reception location established, you may order your cake. The price of the cake is guaranteed at contract signing. All orders must be finalized and paid in full no later than two weeks prior to your wedding date.
Please find our hours for retail and wholesale listed in the bottom of this webpage!
Please come with a cake budget in mind so that we can be sure to stay on track with what you want to spend. Also, we welcome pictures or sketches of the cake you have in mind. (If you don’t have any, don’t worry! We have plenty of ideas and photos to share with you.)
Our round tiered cakes start at $4.00 per serving. Pricing is determined based upon the complexity of your cake—how much labor is involved, and the materials and ingredients used to create it.
If you must cancel, please contact us at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment. We often have a waiting list of couples who would like an appointment, so we can accommodate them during that time.
Yes! We love the smooth, stylish, and very sophisticated look of rolled fondant. The base price for a fondant covered wedding cake is $6.00 per serving. However, we are known for our delicious buttercream frosting and we make every effort to get it as smooth as possible.
Although this option is less costly, the beauty, majesty, and overall visual impact of the towering bridal cake is compromised. We recommend ordering a cake large enough to serve all of your guests.
Because certain ornaments or figurines are too tall or heavy for the cake, we will need to see what you have in mind. You will be responsible to have them at the reception hall when the cake is delivered.
Yes! At Fifth Ave Cakes, only bakery professionals handle our cakes from the initial order to the final delivery and set up. This ensures a flawless, perfectly elegant presentation of your custom wedding cake.
Delivery fees are based upon time and mileage round trip.
We hold a deposit based on the retail value of the items used to assemble your cake. We appreciate the return of these items within 3 days of the event for cake stands, and within a week for plates and pillars.
Have More Questions? Call Fifth Ave Bakery Today at 952-881-4445!